Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hi All,
I am still here! I just have not had any chance to post any photos, but purchasing a camera is in process... My hubby gave me some Christmas money to get a nice camera, but I just do not know exactly what kind of camera to purchase. I want a really nice camera that would produce crystal clear pictures day or NIGHT. My previous camera was not good for evening photos, but perhaps some of you would be willing to share some tips on what is the best camera.

I just wanted to update this blog, as it has been a while, and several of you have emailed me about updating my blog.

SOON, we will get photos up here.... SOON.

1 comment:

nobu said...

Hello, I hope you will have a great year.

I have two city daily photo blogs, one is my home town,Funabashi city, and another is Tokyo.
All photos were taken with my cell phone camera.
It is pity that I can't take night scean.
So I often take photos in twilight.