Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies"
I made reverse chocolate chip cookies. I got the picture and the recipe from http://www.recipezaar.com/Reverse-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-153701
It is so delicious. I have about 6 more bags of white chocolate chips,
so I am using them sparingly.
On the workfront, busier and crazier than ever!
Several arrest have been made, several grant comments and reports are due, and oh my I need to have a staff meeting, the last one we had has been over a month!
I need to go out and refill all my vending machines these weekend,
but on top of that I also need to bake...bake...bake..... what can I say. I still do not have a camera to take photos of my wonderful creations, but soon, hopefully sooner than later.
Take care all! Come back again!

No comments: