Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Monday Night Dinner


Yesterday, we went attended the "First Monday" mass at the Chalan Kanoa Cemetary, in honor of my beloved father. We also celebrated the 1st death anniversary of our beloved family friend +Grande Nonan. Grande was killed last year by an alleged drunk driver. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go to Grande and his family. After the cemetary mass, we went to dinner at Mistue' Restaurant. I like the japanese noodles they have, because they are delcious and good on the wallet. I always order the Zaru soba, or cold noodles. YUMM-O. Look on for more:



My baby....
My mom...
Uncle Bill, he just got back on island last Sunday!!
My brother Lawrence and his wife Evelyn
My hubby and our baby...
The rest of the crew...

1 comment:

nobu said...

That Zaro Soba is looks delicious.
I like it, especially I often have it in hot days.