Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 14

I have been so busy... sorry I have not updated in a while.. anyway, this was lunch last week!
Tropicana Restaurant at the Hafa Adai Hotel. Lunch Buffet is $7.00 Iced tea and Ice Cream included...



You can always count on the menu to offer curry... so when you are in the mood for some curry and rice head over there to Hafa Adai Hotel. I have to admit that it is mostly curry soup, the flavoring is good for me, but there are no chunks of meat.... sometimes they offer two kinds of curry (green and red) and then sometimes they have seafood curry...depending on the day I guess..


Price is right for $7 (locals)


The only disadvantage about eating at hotels is that you have to walk a long way from the parking lot to the restaurant... but it does make you work up an appetite!

No comments: