Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wave Jungle




We went to Wave Jungle last Saturday, July 19th!! I purchased a Wave Jungle Splash Card from the CHC Gift Shop (CHC Volunteer Association). The card costs me $10, with a free entrance to wave jungle. The feature of the splash card is that I can purchase five more admission tickets to Wave Jungle at $10 each..Once you purchase five more tickets, you get a free ticket again! (so, 7 people = $50) talk about a great deal.. So I called our visiting friend Marianne, and also my cousin Regina, gathered up my famila and picked out the best towels from the towel cabinet, and off we went.....






The Kabana was pretty small, so most our feet were sticking to each other.. he he he!

Raymond and I spent most of the day on the lazy river... The kids were able to get a couple of rides on the slide, but wave jungle was pretty packed that day..we had to wait in line for the tubes to go down the slide... either wave jungle has lost some of its tubes to theft or perhaps they are broken, or they just oversold tickets for the day and were running at over capacity.... BUT, all in all, it was a great relaxin day for us, especially going around in circles at the Lazy River...





si, marianne

No comments: