Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dinner out.....

I have been good... we have eaten at home for both lunch and dinner for atleast 2 weeks straight! This includes breakfast too....usually, there is no time for breakfast on the weekdays, but on the weekends, we eat out.... These past two weeks it has been breakfast, lunch and dinner from home! Oh my, you would be so proud of me........

But then it hit...... the crave to eat tofu seafood hotpot kept creeping up on me... the more I tried to avoid that craving the stronger it got...... so I told my kids to get ready and off we went.....





I







Since school has started this month for my kids, it has been hard to go anywhere at night. They come home from school, and then get ready for yet another lesson, either in private music class or private Japanese language class. Then depending on the day and the class, they might come home at about 6:30pm to about 8:00pm.... then we begin homework session. It is always stressful to try and cook dinner, get the kids showered, help with homework, do some house chores, etc... but hey, I made a good schedule and I have stuck to it. Also, my son, who used to lack confidence in math, is now finishing math home assignments I give him in less than 5 minutes when it usually takes him double that time in the past. His skills are really improving!

Only time will tell.....

si, marianne

No comments: