Friday, August 15, 2008

Missing my sister


I miss my sister Bobbie who is in Oregon! I miss her kiddies and my godson, Jun. I miss all the jokes and how we would harass her son Jun. Whenever he would make us mad I would tell Jun "Your Mama!" and he would be even more furious with me! I would do it just to see the anger in his face... call me a bad auntie, or call me a bad nina, but for some reason, I thought his mad face was kinda cute.. for his age.... wait till he gets bigger.

Anyway, my sister is enjoying the mainland life, but every once in a while she will miss our island life here. When she tells me they are at the strawberry patch picking berries, I would say I just ate a carabao mango! When she tells me how cheap the fruits are, I would say how cheap "free food is here" you know, the kind when you go your family's house and see what's cooking! LOL. When she tells me how cheap her power bill is there, I tell her how we would have power outages here and skyrocketing power bills......

Anyway, just wanted to say that I miss you my dear sis.....

No comments: