Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sunday Brunch



HALO HALO DELIGHT!!! My mom, is not a HaloHalo Freak, I think she just let all her guards down this Sunday and enjoyed a halo-halo!! LOL...

My mom was hesitating going with me, but I dragged her to AOI for Sunday Lunch anyway. She was a bit contious about her clothes, because she was in her shirt and shorts. I said, "Mom" who cares, let's go enjoy ourselves. Nevermind if the other folks are dressed up! She almost did not get down the car when I parked at the Grand's parking lot! In fact, she was making up excuses already! I wasn't about to go home and cook the two cases of spam and the jasmine rice that we got from the Shell Passport promotion! Plus, the familia weren't having a barbecue at the farm this weekend, so I said, lets go have some sashimi and some chawamoshi! Reluctantly, she got down the car and trekked into the popular and overpacked Sunday Brunch at AOI. I was laughing because she ended enjoying herself. As for me, casual clothes is my style, as long as I am comfortable! LOL.....
I like all the hotels, espcially PIC, Aqua, Hyatt and AOI for Sunday Brunch. However, my new favorite is Fresko at the Palms Resort! It is really a good deal and they have japanese sukiyaki! Yummy!



No comments: