Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monday already....

Have you noticed how quickly the days are going by now? Today is Tuesday, November 4! Oh my, three more weeks till TURKEY DAY! I will surely miss the Black Friday sale' in the mainland where major good deals are ready for the taking! (and for those that wake up early!) While we were in Oregon, I remember we went to Toys R Us on Black Friday at 4am!!! All this just to get the best deals on christmas gifts for the kids... it was so awesome!!

Anyway, last night we went to First Monday mass at the cemetary. After the mass we went to Uncle Bill and Aunt Brenda's place for dinner..........It is always nice to be able to have dinner with all my family! My brother and his wife and kids, my sister and her husband and kids, my darling mom, Aunt Brenda and Uncle Bill, and ofcourse my husband and kids. My sister Bobbie is in Oregon, so we will always miss her and her children, however her oldest son is with us now....

I will have to post photos later, for some reason I cannot upload photos to my blogsite right now!



No comments: