Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cappricciossa

Even if my blog title is Taotao Tasi (People of the Sea), I have been thinking about making my blog site a site about local eateries here... since I enjoy eating out, perhaps I would share my favorite dishes within local restaurants, and or local eating joints, whether it be for food, blended drinks, or just anything!)

Here is a photo of our dinner on Monday, June 16 at Cappricciossa in Garapan.
Here are my top choices for Cappricciossa:

1) Seafood Spaghetti (Large bowl)
2) Quatro Formazzio Pizza (Large / 16") (1/2 Quatro Formazio, 1/2 marina)
3) Pumpkin Pie...... the best part (especially when the crust is fresh, instead of soggy)
Locals / Military discount = 10%
4) Drink - order a 1/2 & 1/2 (1/2 iced tea & 1/2 lemonade)
*They also have lunch specials which cost under $10

Here is my mom and my sister's son Adrian.
Here is the large bowl of seafood spaghetti!
Here is good ol' mom putting a bowl of spaghetti for all her kiddies (actually grandkids).
Here is Baby Ki... She is getting ready to dig in!
This is one of the best pizzas on island, nevermind those franchised pizza joints,
I go to the source, an italian restaurant... Cappricciossa
Bon Apetite!





No comments: