Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lunch at Moby Dick

June 17, 2008 Lunch...

So, as I stated earlier, I want to make my blog a post about food and local eateries. My husband and I went to Moby Dick's at Garapan for lunch today. I like the food, the atmosphere and the service. They also have really good clam chowder soup that usually comes with your lunch order (depending on what you are ordering). The service is always friendly, and the prices are extremely reasonable. I ordered the fried shrimp, it comes with clam chowder soup,
vegetables, rice and iced tea all for only $6.00 Raymond ordered the beef tips from next door, Country House Restaurant. Both restaurants are owned by the same company. The staff are so accomodating that they could bring you your order from Country House into Moby Dick. What great customer service!
The clam chowder soup that comes with your lunch
The breaded shrimp... yummy..

Beef tips ordered from Country House, served at Moby Dick



No comments: