Friday, September 26, 2008

obento



Today is Friday, September 26, 2008
Bento for the kids is fried rice, breaded shrimp, tamagoyaki, ribs, vegetable gyoza, crabclaw, and for desert there is strawberry and also there is chocolate bread roll!


Hey, it's Friday, and I thought I would treat the kids... LOL


It is raining here on the island of Saipan! My camera is acting up! I need to figure out how to take better pictures of bread and or boiled egg. My egg molds and or my bread mold's are not captured as they should be when I photograph it.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

Yvo Sin said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Sandwiches are healthy, fulfill many nutritional requirements and don't need to be boring! I'm glad I inspired :)
About photographs - it helps to not use flash, try to use natural light, and though I don't know what camera you have, you should have a "macro" mode you can turn on for close up photos, it helps focus in short distance. On most cameras, it is a button that looks like a flower icon :) Let me know if I can help!