Wednesday, September 3, 2008

~Simple Things make me HAPPY~

5pm.... WE HAVE POWER
I got home after work, and noticed WE HAD POWER!
I immediately started filling up the buckets in the bathroom with water, and even searched for more buckets arond the house so that we can have an extra reserve water for flushing the toilet!
I did all my other house chores, sweep/mop, wash the dishes, cook rice, etc.
6pm... WE HAVE POWER
I was actually able to watch KSPN2 News LIVE, no streamcasting online was needed, as we had power to turn on the tv!
7pm... WE HAVE POWER
Washed the dishes after dinner, washed the cooking pots, and was surpised we still had power! By this time our power usually gets cut!
I threw in a load of laundry....
8pm...WE HAVE POWER
by this time I was confused...
You see the norm now is no power by this time.
I was confused why we still had power...

9pm.... WE STILL HAVE POWER!!!


I was so confused, I started freaking out....
Like, what is wrong with CUC? Why do we still have power? LOL

I was so glad that I had finished washing three loads of clothes,
washed and dried the clothes, if you will.

10pm... We still have power!!

Have you ever been so glad to do laundry? I swear, I was so proud of the laundry that I did!
I even asked Raymond to take a photo of me smiling with the laundry basked full of clean clothes! He just stared at me and said are you kidding? LOL...

The simplest things of life make me happy! Especially having power and running water! OMG!

11:00 pm, WTF?
We laid down to sleep, said our prayers, and then I cmmented to my husband how glad I was that the air conditioners are all on, and that we can lay down, feeling completely clean as the house was clean, the bathroom was clean, the kitchen sink does not have dirty dishes, it felt so good.. I was commenting about the power being still on, and how happy I was!

I swear, I felt like I had hit the lottery bigtime! seriously..

Then...... and only then....kaboom......shwish, swash, and the power dies off!!!!

Oh well, I enjoyed it while it lasted!

I got a good night's sleep, I got the laundry done, I got everything done!

Thank you CUC.......

HA!

si, marianne

No comments: