Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last night we went to Capricciosa (Italian Restaurant) to celebrate my brothers birthday. I have not been to Capricciosa in about a month, so I was more than excited to go there and eat seafood spaghetti. It was my brother's birthday, so that meant that my mom will be ordering pumpkin pie.. YUMMY... if you ever crave for really good pumpkin pie in Saipan, Capricciosa would be the place. However, ask for the fresh pie, because a nice fresh crust is always delicious.

Last night, I had one of the most wonderful desserts on Saipan. I am so bummed that I could not take a photo of it. I gave my son my camera, so I did not have the oppotunity of taking the photo of it. It was called "furizato or something like that". I will ask my mom today and post the name later. Anyway, OMG, it was HEAVEN. It was four or five crackers fried, it is there own crackers though, with a sauce and ice cream. OMG, it is so yummy.

Okay, gotta go to the Ace Hardware Sale.

1 comment:

nobu said...

Happy birthday to your brother!