Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pacific Blue Marlin


My brother caught another Pacific Blue Marlin last week...
Yesterday, we fillet the marlin..



Step 1: dust with seasoned flour


Step 2: Egg Wash


Step 3: Dip in bread crumbs (I like using Panko/Japanese bread crumbs)

Step 4: Let rest for atleast 10 minutes
Step 5: FRY


Step 6: Serve


Well, we actually did not eat them, we delivered them to San Vicente Church to help celebrate Father Rey Rosal's 20th year ordination anniversary! We did manage to steal several of them to munch on while we were cooking them, and oh my, so delicious!



As a treat for our hardwork that day, I made a cappuccino blast on my vita mix! YUMMY



My nephew, my daughter and my son, all enjoyed the afternoon drink... So did my sister and I..


I even made fresh whipped cream on my kitchen aid.. yummy! *By the way, in Saipan, a container of whipped cream will cost you like $7 FOR ONE CAN at Price Costco. I remember I used to pay under $7 for 3 cans of quality whipped cream in the mainland. Therefore, it is cheaper when I make it myself! And ofcourse, it always taste better because I put in alot of love.. LOL Whipped cream all gone... yummy for my tummy!



2 comments:

Joanna said...

i always try something that i've made... even if it's going to somebody else. i like making sure it tastes good first.

and i love me some whipped cream, too!!

nobu said...

It's great!