Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lunch for the day

Hi everyone! I think today is going to be a busy day!!
One of the pipes at the new house busted this morning, which means I have to go home and wait for the plumber to come! Oh geez, don't you noticed that things are bound to go wrong when you are the busiest at work?
Plus, we woke up late again today. The kids attend private school which is about a 20 minute drive from home, so my hubby usually drops them every morning. This means that they need to be out of the house by 0700 am in order to make it on time. I was unsure what to make for their obento as I woke up at 0630 am, AGAIN! I quickly looked at my pantry and saw a box of tuna helper! PERFECT, and that was their main dish for lunch!
Anyway, today's lunch for the kids is:
  • Macaroni, cheese and tuna (TUnA HELPER)
  • Sugar Snap Peas
  • Carrot sticks
  • Banana
  • Cheese Quessadilla
  • Hotdog
  • Boiled Egg
  • Grilled Cheese Sanwich




I was glad because I was able to freeze the leftover mac/tuna melt, for obento another day!
I will go grocery shopping today, I really need obento items!
What do you make for obento when you don't have enough time?

No comments: